In today’s highly regulated research and manufacturing environment, identifying the cause of a quality failure or a nonconformity as well as having a comprehensive and structured investigation process to prevent recurrence has become a mainstay. This is where a Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) manager comes into play.
Many see CAPA’s as an arduous task that only needs to be completed in order to remain compliant, rather, the CAPA manager should be viewed as an end-to-end system that provides the tools necessary for identifying, evaluating and investigating incidents as well as implementing and checking the effectiveness of a resolution, for quality control and regulation.
The QLIMS CAPA manager is designed to maintain Corrective and Preventative procedures for general incidents, sample parameters breaching specification and Instrument failure incidents, while also integrating with the extensive capabilities of the QLIMS platform.
The Typical Workflow:
- Recording and managing incidents/conflicts (intentional and unintentional)
- Record the findings of an investigation of the incident
- Record the actions that must be undertaken to resolve a conflict
- Users can review which stage the incident/problem is in currently with the help of a progress meter
- Email alerts to those associated with the incident
For more information on the QLIMS CAPA Module, Enquire Now! – Click Here