With the restrictions caused by COVID-19 , the way we work and organise our family lives has changed. We keep social distance, plan our outdoors activities to meet local regulations and we work as much as possible from home.
Laboratories are no exceptions, but in practice difficult to structure for remote working.
There is a need for tools to help the lab personnel to, partly, work remotely and at the same time to maintain the expected level of accuracy and quality in secure environment.
Lab work can’t be moved out of the lab, but the administration can.
OnQ software address this need with QLIMS. Being available as a true SaaS LIMS, combined with an unique set of functionality for remote working, the lab is effectively extended to home offices.
This functionality includes:
- Direct access to all samples, results and other lab activities
- Preparation of laboratory work.
- Validation, approval and reporting activities. Management and operational.
- Reviewing non-conformance.
SaaS solutions provide a secure way of remote working without the burden of installing software. It brings your workspace at home.
Our LIMS, QLIMS can operate without the boundaries of a lab thus making it possible for laboratories to move these activities to remote offices.
On top of this flexibility, our SaaS LIMS gives additional benefits like:
- Security – data encryption and 2FA authentication
- Always using the latest version of the software
- Decrease internal resources, increased productivity
- One contact for all Support issues
- High scalability and performance
- Fast deployment, life within a few days
Interested to learn how QLIMS can help your organization?
APAC – firstname.lastname@example.org