LIMS should generate solid ROI and below are key areas:
With constant advances in technology the needs of a laboratory are frequently changing, but what remains constant is the need for end-to-end traceability of samples, data processing capabilities and report generation. This is where a LIMS comes in, it assists laboratories in monitoring workflows, managing data and inventory, assigning tasks, storing data and automating the reporting process.
- Flexible enough to ensure compatibility with customer requirements and the ability to scale up based on evolving lab needs
- Seamless tracking of samples across the entire sample life cycle, from sample accessioning, testing, result entry, report generation, storage and/or disposal
- Ensures repeatability by enforcing standard operating procedures
- Efficiently managing the calibration and maintenance of instruments
- Flexible integration facility for easy exchange of data between instruments and other systems
- Managing staff training, qualifications and competency
Wish everyone a safe and happy holiday period from the OnQ Software team and we look forward to re-engaging in 2020!